Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Holidays and Aftermaths











Holidays can be so much fun, but coming back to work and picking up the loose threads ccan be harder.




I did get to visit my son in Middlemount - way up north in a mining town. Now that is an experience.




I got my my stories off to editors and got interested bodies to endorse them. Compassionate Friends are currently reviewing my latest offering Craig's Story. This is the story of a young child who won't let anyone tell her her best friend is no longer around her even though he recently died. Very heartwarming.




I think though the worst part of holidays is trying to use a dial up network to communicate. So its back to the good old libraries to sort things out, catch up and say hello.




I did get to check some great sites though. If you remember storyteller John Shield you may like to check out his site, http://oznasia.blogspot.com/ and see what is happening in Thailand's storytelling scene.



I did get some other links, but where oh where did I put them.

No comments: