Monday, June 6, 2011

Found myself - again

Tee Hee! Ever wondered what happens to all the little pieces of yourself you leave behind? Does the aroma of your soul linger in some pocket of space? The echo of your words and deeds continue to reverberate? The flakes of peeling skin and falling hair revert to dust, to continually blowing through the ethos

Will some Tardis like contraption lift you back? Remove the time and space you tried to create?

I've just discovered that the internet has that ability.

I forgot Ihad this little blog wandering around cyberspace. In fact it was only today that I sought out my gmail password. (Don't tell. I have them filed in my phonebook under password - how else do I find my flickr, my Govia, or better yet my Boystown Lottery acct. no).

And now as I go to link onto someones blog, this jumps up.

So what should one do but write a post to say - Hello out there, I'm still here, still here, still hereeeeeee.............

No comments: