Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whoa..... what next. On line and afraid

Well it has finally come to this - a blogspot. An insignifcant start to a long and fruitful correspondence. But who with I wonder and about what?

From my heading you will see that I am concentrating on my storytelling and our "Knitting for the Homeless" knitting group.

In future I will keep you up to speed on just where these two projects are going.

For those not in the know I currently have one of my stories shortlisted in a competition. No mean feat. I am hopeing this leads onto bigger and better things. Who knows one day children will be writing to to me asking my thoughts on earth's sustainabilty and the position of finances in American Banks. Or maybe not!

As for the knitting/crochet group. My place next Tuesday 23/9/08
Cheers for now
myn

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!